Microcurrent Treatment pricing*
|Package of 6 treatments||$825|
|Package of 12 treatments||$1650|
*Prices subject to change.
- Improve skin quality (greater tone, smoother texture, healthier glow,)
- Lift the jowls and eyebrows
- Reduce wrinkles and eliminate fine lines
- Reduce crows feet
- Reduce dark circles and eye bags
- Preventative measure against the use of Botox and dermal fillers.
OR it can work together with Botox and dermal fillers. (See below)
After your first treatment you will see a reduction in facial aging of 5 to 7 years. After a recommended series of 6 or 12 treatments you will see a 10 to 15 years off your appearance, with no risks or side effects. These results are long lasting, and we suggest a maintenance treatment once every 4 to 6 weeks to keep your facial muscles looking great.
- Promotes 12% increase in collagen production, which plumps the skin and helps smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Triggers a 500% increase in cellular energy to muscle cells, which help to tone your face muscles and to lift the saggy skin around your mouth and jowl area. As an example: By age 45 our upper cheek muscles stretch as much as half an inch pulling the skin down and causing those little pouches on the outside corners of your lips. This treatment helps that!
- Results in about a 48% increase in 20 days in natural elastin production to tighten your skin.
- Supports scar repair by breaking up scar tissue and collagen remodeling.
- Microcurrent facials have immediate results that peak on the third day and last about 3-6 weeks. They also work cumulatively so you will see a difference over the long term if you continue treatments.
In 1830, Dr. Carlos Matteucci discovered that injured tissue in the human body discharged electricity. Since that discovery, over 120 years ago, many experiments with microcurrent have been done to validate his findings. The use of microcurrent has become an acceptable form of therapy in the treatment of wounds, soft tissue and bone fracture because of its ability to heal the body at a rate of 250% to 350% faster than someone not using microcurrent therapy. However, it was the accidental discovery of a physician treating Bell’s Palsy patients for paralysis that would lead Microcurrent to become integrated into the aesthetic field. He noticed that the faces of his patients were smoother, lifted and they appeared much younger looking after treatments.
What is Microcurrent?
Microcurrent, meaning mild electrical current, is a near duplicate electrical current to that which your body generates on its own. It is so slight that it would take one million microcurrent machines to light a 40 watt light bulb and therefore generally sub-sensory. (you feel nothing)
How does it work?
Scientists have found that microcurrent treatments trigger the body’s production of amino acids and adenosine triphosphste (ATP), which accelerate cell repair and promote healthier cell production, making it a highly healing, restorative and regenerative treatment.
Think of it as a fitness routine for your facial muscles.
The skin of the face and neck are the only area of the body where skin is directly attached to muscles. As the muscles lengthen or contract with age, signs of aging will appear here first. Microcurrent facials are considered a form of muscular re-education for the face. Thirty-two different facial muscles are manipulated during a microcurrent facial. To perform the muscular re-education, probes are placed on the skin and used to physically move the muscles into the desired position. The treatment affords the muscles the necessary energy to keep tension in their new improved position. The electrical signals reach deep into the facial muscles and surrounding tissues to promote circulation, collagen production, cellular repair and regeneration. Microcurrent Facials are not only designed to promote the production of collagen but also to condition the muscles in our face that atrophies with age. As the muscles are re-educated and move to the proper location, the skin moves with them, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
It will sculpt your face, accentuating cheekbones, smoothing out wrinkles and defining your jaw line. With cumulative treatments your skin will have noticeable enhancement of your elasticity, toning and tightness, lymphatic drainage, regeneration of connective tissue and even your pigment will be more even.
Botox and Dermal Fillers:
If you already get Botox or dermal fillers, microcurrent is the perfect complement. Dermal fillers give a quick and effective “plumping” effect, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. However, they do nothing for muscle contour or natural collagen or elastin production - all of which are needed to maintain the face’s natural fullness and youthfulness. Over time, Botox actually causes atrophy to the facial muscles. Regular microcurrent treatments help keep those muscles alive. Microcurrent is also a great choice for anyone looking to wean themselves off of Botox and dermal fillers.