What is a BioRePeel Treatment? The Express Lunchtime Peel!
An innovative skin treatment that dissolves bonds between cells that carefully removes the top layer of dead skin cells; revealing the glowing smooth layer underneath. While renewing the skin surface, it also stimulates the production of collagen and elastin fibers, which are the building blocks of our skin.
The treatment uses a revolutionary patented 2-phase technology. A hydrating top layer that facilitates the rejuvenating ingredients deep into the skin, resulting in a bio-stimulating, revitalizing and luminous effects to your skin.
Your skin will be renewed and you’ll have that: “just back from vacation,” glow!
BioRePeel is an excellent anti-aging treatment because it contains all the essential amino acids and vitamins your skin needs. It also contains 35% TCA, for face and neck and 50% TCA for the body. As a result, the combination of active components allows it to effectively prevent the aging of the skin while it is decreasing damage from UV light, pigmentation, or acne.
The essence of the treatment lies within its mild exfoliation. In addition, the powerful stimulation of biosynthetic processes restores the structure of the skin.
What can you expect from the BioRePeel?
- Smaller pores
- Tighter, firmer skin
- Brighter complexity and lighter pigmentation
- Even toned and rejuvenated skin
- Soft silky skin.
4-6 treatments spaced every 7-10 days are recommended for the best results.
Appointment time is 30 minutes.
Where is BioRePeel used? Almost Everywhere!
It is used for the face and neck to treat fine lines & wrinkles. In addition, the treatment is also suitable for younger skin. Because it helps during acute stages of acne, removal of black heads and with recent or “fresh” scaring.
Also available is a more intensive version for the body (Hands, Forearms, Décolleté and other body parts). I have used this on the back of my hands.
What is involved with the BioRePeel treatment?
Initially we will have a consultation and a patch test. Then your skin will be cleansed thoroughly, BioRePeel is applied to the skin, and massaged in for a few minutes, during this stage you may feel a tingling sensation. (Honestly it really is just a tingle). Then it is removed, and a hydration serum is applied and finished with a SPF or moisturizer depending on the time of day your treatment is performed.
The peel is a no peeling peel meaning there’s minimal to no downtime, maybe a little rosiness. Kerian didn’t even get any pinkness!!
What is my Home Care?
With the purchase of the peel you will be given a Hydrating spritz or a Hydrating serum. These are the only needed items required to add to your regular routine that Kerian has you on. After your treatment, as with all advanced treatments, it is essential that you continue to wear a SPF to protect your skin from sun damage and maintain best results.
Benefits of the BioRePeel:
- No downtime
- Exfoliating, removing dead skin cells stimulating new skin regeneration
- Scars and post-acne marks improvement
- Purification and oxygenation of the skin, leaving it moisturized, soft, refreshed, revitalized and clean.
- Infusion of vitamins and antioxidants without injections/needles.
- Improves texture of the skin, addresses skin aging, softening lines and adding radiance.
- Can be used all year round.
- Can be performed on the face, neck, décolletage, hands, feet, arms, and other parts of the body.
- Immediate results.
Before the treatment, discontinue prescribed topical medication and any kind of retinoids. After the treatment, it is utmost important to wear a high broad spectrum SPF to protect your skin from sun damage and maintain best results.
- AHAs, BHAs and Retinol for 2 weeks
- Sunbeds, swimming, saunas, and self-tanning for 2 weeks
- Waxing, hair removal, threading, bleaching for 2 weeks
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
- Accutane | Isotretinoin: current use or use within the last 6 months.
- Facial injections (fillers), Threads, and Botox/Disport within 2 weeks
- Prolonged sun exposure for the last 2 weeks
This pharmaceutically developed mix of acids, vitamins and essential amino acids to stimulate the new cell growth, while mitigating UV damage, fading the scarring and effects of fine lines and aging.
To achieve all of these, the peel contains a blend of the following:
- TCA 35% to improve skin texture, scars and pigmentation for the face and neck.
- Salicylic acid to decongest the pores & help with excessive oil.
- Tartaric acid to brighten the skin. Lactobionic acid to ensure better intercellular metabolism.
- Vitamin C to provide antioxidant effect and strengthen the capillaries.
- Amino acids & Vitamin B2 to revitalize and stimulate the formation of new healthy cells,
derived of stress, damage and fatigue.
- Gamma-Aminobutyric acid: relaxes facial muscles topically
Who is the perfect candidate for this advanced treatment?
This peel is suitable for all skin types, colors and ages.
It is excellent for those with acne prone, congested skin and skin with pigmentation and scarring (old or new).
It is great to prevent aging as it contains essential amino acids and vitamins that every skin requires.
It is just as well beneficial for the young skin during acute stages of acne, blackheads, with recent scarring.
Due to its extremely short downtime, it is a savior for those with busy schedules and frequent social commitments.
This is why it has been Europe’s most talked about and one of the most popular treatments offered for the past 2 years.
It has taken its time getting here to the USA.
This is the perfect treatment to partner with Meso-therapy Treatments – soon to be offered at Skin ‘n Tonic. *more to come!
A Patch Test MUST be performed a minimum of 24hrs before your treatment.
|Patch Test||$50 (this will be credited toward the price of your single service or a package).|
|Package of 4||$955 (Save $65)|
|Package of 6||$1350 (Save $180)|