We are looking for an experienced Licensed Female Massage Therapist
that resides within 30 minutes of our location - New Hope, PA
The hours we have open are: Wednesdays and Fridays.
Other hours are possible if you bring your own book.
Successful applicants will have a 2 part interview.
All interviews & inquires will be handled confidentiality
||Principle duties include:
- Must be able to perform deep tissue, relaxing, sports, reflexology and hot stone massage.
- Sessions are 30 minute, 60 minute, 90 minute and 2 hour.
- Design specific sessions based on client’s individual needs.
- Promote the health and wellness benefits to clients of receiving massage on a regular basis.
- Create an excellent experience for guests through a friendly and helpful attitude.
- Generate new clientèle.
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Ability to work as a team in a fast pasted environment.
- Ability to maintain and perform Skin ‘n Tonic protocols.
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of other various modalities.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, and other team members.
- Must be a friendly, self motivated, driven individual.
- Able to work flexible hours. Weekdays, Saturday, Sunday, and evenings.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
- Assess the client’s needs and select specific treatments appropriate for them.
||What we offer/benefits:
- Team environment and a positive culture.
- Competitive wage: Paid per service.
- Employee receives services and products at a reduced cost.
- Hydraulic lift tables.
- All supplies provided.
Resumes or enquiries are to be emailed to Skin 'n Tonic™ - Attention Massage Therapist Position.
Important note to all applicants.
References are required and we do follow up on them.
A criminal background check is conducted.
All interviews are confidential.
Skin 'n Tonic Spa & Salon
2 Village Row
New Hope, PA 18938
We welcome enquiries and if you wish to be considered for an opening that could become available in the future,
please forward your resume. If you have a loyal clientele for the position you are enquiring about
make sure to indicate this in your cover letter.
Email for employment opportunities